The United States Postal Service (USPS) has submitted new 2017 postage rates with an effective date of Sunday, January 22, 2017.
Download our 2017 Postage Rates Chart.
Below are a few of the upcoming changes:
- Local Entry rate decreased between 2.8-4.2%, depending on the tier.
- NDC & SCF Drop Shipping – pricing increased between 2.8-4.2%.
Standard Non-Profit Flats
- Local Entry rate increased between 1.8-3.0% depending on the tier.
- NDC Drop Shipping – no change
- SCF Drop Shipping – pricing decreased between 0.5-1%.
First Class Presort Letters
- Some of the pricing tiers went up and others went down, more than likely this will even off at around a 2%
First Class Full Rate Letters and Flats (Under 1oz)
- Pricing increased by 4.26%
First Class Presort Flats
- 5-Digit category rate increased between 1-2%, depending on the weight.
- The balance of the tiers did not change.
BRE Reply Mail
- Increased between 1.6-4.5%
To help you further plan your budget, download our 2017 Postage Rates Chart with the most up-to-date PRC rate information.
Visit our Postal News blog for the latest news, insights and updates.