Digital Account Manager
PS Digital (a division of Production Solutions) is seeking a Digital Account Manager to create and manage digital fundraising programs for nonprofit organizations. Candidate must be extremely knowledgeable about current online fundraising strategies and tactics and have excellent writing skills. Responsibilities include development and execution of multi-channel strategy and budgets (email, SEM, social ads, etc), campaign briefs, test plans, segmentation strategies, and analysis. Experience managing digital acquisition for nonprofit clients is desired. Candidate will work closely with creative staff and manage the full calendar of account activities. Position includes extensive client contact, account admin functions, and some new business development.
PS Digital, a division of Production Solutions, is a growing digital marketing agency for nonprofits. With a focus on website design, email campaigns, and digital marketing, we help nonprofits achieve their mission by strategically and successfully engaging their constituents online. We combine best practices gained from Production Solutions’ 25+ years of nonprofit experience with digital expertise to provide nimble and efficient services and solutions. Our goal is simple – to help every client achieve the best results online, and have a great time doing it. At PS Digital, we’re immensely proud of what we’ve achieved and we’re even more excited about our future.
- Develop digital strategy for agency clients—Strategic Marketing Plans, Campaign Briefs, Test Plans
- Support and contribute to copy and creative strategy for client projects, including driving the strategic direction of the copy, graphics and calls to action, determining the segmentation/targeting, and coordinating the production and execution of the final messages.
- Provide strategic support for digital program audits (email, social, and web analytics)
- Produce regular statistical reports and with analysis for active marketing and fundraising efforts; maintain overall campaign results to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Assist with creating and implementing paid advertising campaigns, including search advertising, remarketing, paid online ad placements, ad creation and copy development.
- Assist with researching, negotiating terms with vendors; routing and finalizing of contracts
- Research new advertising and marketing venues, stay abreast of online marketing trends; develop and maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Provide new business development support through proposal input, scope of work estimating, and pitch meetings
- Provide management support on specific accounts (client communication, results reporting, analysis) and maintain excellent relationships with nonprofit clients
- Represent the agency at industry events and conferences, to including occasional presentations and public speaking
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience account management in an agency setting
- Minimum 3 years experience with nonprofit and association clients
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing for nonprofits, including any or all of the following: email campaigns, mobile marketing, social networking, search engine marketing (Google Grant or paid) and other acquisition channels.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics expertise (certification a plus)
- Familiarity with nonprofit-specific marketing tools a plus (Blackbaud Luminate, Salesforce NPSP, Engaging Networks, Salsa, etc.)
- Familiarity with online best practices for nonprofit fundraising
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and/or their G-suite counterparts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative work-style. This position requires a flexible style that both complements the efforts and supports the needs of others. You have a proven track record of getting results by building strong relationships and partnerships, both with outside clients and internal staff.
- Excellent communicator.You communicate just as clearly in copy as you do in person – you are concise, accurate, and effective. You have excellent oral, written, and editing skills.
- Inquisitive and willing to take initiative. You like learning new things and like to collect and share information. You also don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
- Strong project management skills. You have proven project management and organizational skills and effectively manage multiple projects and tasks. You know that important campaigns have deadlines that need to be met, and you prioritize your work to make it happen.
- Mission-driven. You understand the big picture and can easily translate our objectives, and our clients’ objectives, into social impact.
- Flexible. You adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid environment.
- Politically astute. In this position, you have many stakeholders with varying goals and needs. You have good judgment and a thoughtful approach, and you are sensitive to the challenges and constraints each faces.
- Priority management. You switch from long range needs to preparing for scheduled enhancements with ease. You really “get” what is a priority and can independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate?
- A vibrant and rewarding work environment with a financially strong and growing organization.
- You will be mentored by top-level individuals who will value your opinion and collaborate on strategic decisions.
- You will be a part of an entrepreneurial team and afforded autonomy.
- This is a perfect opportunity for a self-motivated, deadline-driven, optimistic, and flexible individual.
- You’ll work at a great location in Tysons Corner, close to the Tysons Corner Center shopping mall and Tysons Metro Station (Silver Line), with an opportunity for remote work after initial training period.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Work requires correctable vision, ability to identify and distinguish colors, depth perception, eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate computer terminal, telephone, and office equipment for long periods of time.
- Some travel may be required (<20%)
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Mental activities involve concentrated and extremely demanding attention to detail.
- Ability to hear and speak English language clearly and concisely for heavy telephone contact.
- Involves frequent contact with staff and clients.
- Work involves frequent change in activities and priorities.
We have a highly competitive benefits package: full major medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, paid holidays, generous vacation and sick time allowance, optional flex-spending account, 401K, and partial cell phone and health club reimbursements.
You can apply by simply emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PS Digital Account Manager / 03 2018” in the subject line of the email.
LA Associates, Production Solutions and PS Digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and promote a drug-free environment.