2017 USPS Postage Rates – What to Expect
The United States Postal Service (USPS) has submitted new 2017 postage rates with an effective date of Sunday, January 22, 2017.
Download our 2017 Postage Rates Chart.
Below are a few of the upcoming changes:
- Local Entry rate decreased between 2.8-4.2%, depending on the tier.
- NDC & SCF Drop Shipping – pricing increased between 2.8-4.2%.
Standard Non-Profit Flats
- Local Entry rate increased between 1.8-3.0% depending on the tier.
- NDC Drop Shipping – no change
- SCF Drop Shipping – pricing decreased between 0.5-1%.
First Class Presort Letters
- Some of the pricing tiers went up and others went down, more than likely this will even off at around a 2%
First Class Full Rate Letters and Flats (Under 1oz)
- Pricing increased by 4.26%
First Class Presort Flats
- 5-Digit category rate increased between 1-2%, depending on the weight.
- The balance of the tiers did not change.
BRE Reply Mail
- Increased between 1.6-4.5%
To help you further plan your budget, download our 2017 Postage Rates Chart with the most up-to-date PRC rate information.
Visit our Postal News blog for the latest news, insights and updates.